Staff Technical Program Manager
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Our Product Team drives all product activities from vision to impact. We engage with customers to understand their needs, develop long-term product strategy, define roadmaps, partner with engineering to execute on those roadmaps, and coordinate with internal stakeholders to fundamentally transform our customers’ businesses.
You'll work with the Deep Learning and Document Understanding teams within Instabase. They're responsible for setting the Document Understanding strategy and delivering features across multiple segments and requirements to Instabase customers. Today, the teams deliver multiple interconnected applications such as ML Studio, Flow and Deep Learning model development. Document Understanding plays an important role in improving the customer experience in several domains such as mortgage processing, insurance underwriting and invoice/payment analysis.
As Technical Program Manager, you will lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering programs using your engineering expertise. You’re passionate about driving cross-functional collaboration between engineering and go-to-market teams, demonstrating ownership & accountability, solving chaos with structure and helping us land sound technical outcomes as we further our mission to automate unstructured data.
What you’ll do:
- Identify and prioritize the need for strategic programs across Engineering, Customer Success, and other cross-functional organizations.
- Create new programs and processes to accelerate delivery of the Instabase product.
- Build dashboards to provide actionable insights into cross-team execution on strategic programs.
- Develop tools/scripts to automate manual processes.
- Lead, own and drive the company's vulnerability management program.
- Communicate progress, blockers, and action plans to key stakeholders, including the executive team.
- 8+ years as a Program Manager, at least 4 of which in a technical role.
- BS in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent technical experience.
- Experience with common developer productivity tools like Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Highly analytical and structured thinker with an understanding of technical concepts.
- Execution and process-focused, having successfully driven technical programs for enterprise products in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with enterprise customers.
- Experience running vulnerability management programs.
The base salary range for this role is $185,000 to $220,000 + bonus, equity, and US benefits. The actual pay may vary based on factors such as location, experience, and skills.
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!