At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Our Solutions Engineering Team is the foundation of our customer’s experience and success with Instabase. This founding team will build and publish apps on the Instabase marketplace platform and develop custom end-to-end solutions to the most critical and strategic NP-hard problems for our customer’s operations.
As a Solutions Engineer, reporting into our Head of Solution Engineering- you’ll play a massive role in supporting the biggest enterprise financial institutions across the world. As we expand into new sectors/industries - you’ll grow alongside and architect new solutions. You’ll use python to solve programmatic and machine learning use cases that are fundamental to extend our library of apps, incorporating custom requests/input from our customers. The apps you build will get published on Instabase’s marketplace platform. We already have 15+ apps, will you help us develop the next 100?
“I love working at the intersection of business challenges and the technical problems. In my previous roles as an engineer, I was primarily focused on technical problem-solving. As a Solutions Engineer at Instabase, I first understand the business problems of our customers deeply, then explore potential approaches and build novel solutions from scratch which deliver high ROI.” - Nithin T (Solutions Engineer, Instabase)
What you’ll do:
- Design and architect solutions which will change how Enterprises manage complex and unstructured data in the future
- Develop apps and solutions on our platform that will be a direct translator into company revenue
- Act as a front-line advisory service to some of the largest companies in the world
- Code innovative solutions which solve our customers' most complex data problems
- You have 4+ years as a high-performing python developer with experience working on programmatic and machine learning use cases
- You thrive off of challenges and don’t choose the easy route. A challenge to you is an opportunity to rise to your full potential
- You enjoy influencing product development by learning and working alongside the top and largest companies in the world
- Passionate about understanding, building and scaling as a front-line advisory service for our customers
- Strong ability to articulate technically complex subjects to audiences of any technical level
<#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite>
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!