AI Hub Evangelist
At Instabase, we're passionate about democratizing access to cutting-edge AI innovation to enable any organization to solve previously unsolvable unstructured data problems in their industry. With customers representing some of the largest, and most complex institutions in the world, and investors like Greylock, Andreessen Horowitz, and Index Ventures, our market opportunity is undeniable.
Instabase is a remote company rooted in flexibility. Employees can choose to work from one of our global offices in Menlo Park, New York, London, or Bangalore, fully remotely, or a mix of the two. At the center of our value proposition is our people, and we've built a fearlessly experimental, endlessly curious, customer focused team who together, are fundamentally changing how developers build and distribute intelligent business applications.
Instabase is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Research shows that in order to apply for a job, women feel they need to meet 100% of the criteria while men usually apply after meeting about 60%. Regardless of how you identify, if you believe you can do the job and are a good match, we encourage you to apply.
Our Product Team drives all product activities from vision to impact. We engage with customers to understand their needs, develop long-term product strategy, define roadmaps, partner with engineering to execute on those roadmaps, and coordinate with internal and stakeholders to fundamentally transform our customers’ businesses.
As our first AI Hub Evangelist, you'll be a driver of our strategic vision - initiating key partnerships with app creators/developers to create a thriving third-party app ecosystem on Instabase AI Hub.
What you’ll do:
- Establish goals, define strategy and measure success, prioritizing specific industries, markets and use cases to seed app creation, user adoption and ecosystem growth
- Partner with Instabase Product and Engineering teams to improve third-party developer experience and the "Build" capability of the platform
- Create engaging assets, workshops, tutorials and incentives to enable and empower businesses to build on the Instabase platform
- Generate excitement and foster relationships within the developer community through networking (events, conferences, presentations) and content creation (blogs, forums, youtube, discord, podcasts)
- 5+ years experience in program management, community/developer advocacy, relations, management and/or technical evangelist roles
- Experience building and managing a user/creator/developer community for a low code/no code enterprise product
- A serial networker, having a strong track record creating engaging digital content as well as presenting at workshops, conferences and community events
- Intellectually curious and passionate about AI and its future potential
- A driven, self-starter and compelling storyteller
- An adaptive communicator, equally adept conveying technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
Come help us build for the next stage of growth and scale -- accelerate your career with Instabase!