Director, Channel Sales - EMEA
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
About the Team:
Illumio is a cutting-edge cybersecurity company that empowers organizations to stop cyber threats with a unique and innovative approach to micro-segmentation. As we continue to revolutionize the industry, we are seeking a dynamic and experienced Director of Channel Sales to lead our EMEA team. If you are passionate about cybersecurity, experienced in building and managing diverse partner types, and driven to achieve results, we want to hear from you.
As the Director of Channel Sales for EMEA, you will be responsible for driving growth and expanding our presence in the region through a strategic and results-driven approach. Here's what you will accomplish:
- Experience Building and Managing Partners: You will have a minimum of 5+ years of experience in building and managing multiple partner types, including GSIs, VARs, MSPs, and Distributors.
- Understanding Partner Motivations: You will understand the differences between partner types and what motivates them to invest in our solutions. An added benefit would be experience with a company that is not a recognizable brand, demonstrating your ability to evangelize our offerings.
- Strategic Growth Planning: You will be experienced in developing and executing strategic growth plans, setting measurable and time-bound goals, and tracking progress. You will prioritize short-term priorities without losing sight of longer-term objectives.
- Hands-On Leadership: You are an action-oriented individual who will lead from the front, spending the majority of your time in the field with partners and teams.
- Multi-Region Expertise: You will have experience working in multiple regions throughout Europe, with a priority on the UK, Germany, France, Nordics, Benelux, and the Middle East. This includes understanding differences in go-to-market models, employee requirements, and cultural nuances.
- Building and Leadership: You will have a track record of building and leading high-performing partner teams and fostering a culture of accountability and collaboration. You know how to build, motivate, and develop a team of people, setting expectations and implementing performance review processes.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You are skilled at building cross-functional teams to support our channel efforts, leveraging your strong network of partners and partner managers to accelerate our speed to market.
- Sales Experience: You have experience selling software or managing a team of sellers in the software industry or at a Systems Integrator. You understand what our sales teams need to increase productivity and can coach them on integrating and leveraging partners in their business.
- Passion: You are passionate about the cybersecurity industry, partners and the impact they can have on a business. Your enthusiasm and motivational skills will inspire people to take action and drive success.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in building and managing various partner types.
- At least 5 years of EMEA experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of achieving results through strategic growth planning.
- Strong leadership skills, including team development and performance management.
- Cross-functional collaboration and network-building capabilities.
- Experience in the software industry or managing software sales teams.
- Enthusiasm for the cybersecurity industry and the ability to motivate others.
- Can we add something about having a strong operational control of business and metrics / results driven
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation, prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects critical applications and valuable digital assets with proven segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps, hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk.
Illumio believes that an environment of unique backgrounds, experiences, viewpoints, and individual contributions drives our success and makes us stronger together. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse culture and emphasizing inclusion and belonging.
At Illumio we offer a wide range of benefits to our eligible team members. Our benefit programs vary by location and can include Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage – Health and Dependent Savings Accounts – Life and Disability Programs – Paid Parental Leave – Voluntary Benefit Programs – Company Sponsored Wellness Program – Wellness Reimbursement Program - Retirement Savings – Equity Opportunities – Paid time off and Paid Holidays – Employee Incentive Program.#LI-AF1 #LI-REMOTE