Senior Compensation Analyst
No Agency Submissions Accepted.
About the Team:
The Illumio People Team is made up of motivated, experienced, and talented team members who come together to build programs centered on our employees while strengthening our exceptional company culture. There are numerous opportunities to grow with this expanding team as we find new ways to increase our talent pipeline, improve coaching resources, operationalize how we reward top performance, live out our values, streamline employee communications, imbed diversity, equity and inclusion, and much more.
We are looking for people who leverage differences, bring their best, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Illumio.
- Develop, implement, and manage base, variable, and equity compensation programs.
- Plan and administer the annual bonus program and pay planning cycles.
- Provide technical expertise and proactive guidance to monitor and maintain our competitive positioning, balancing internal equity and external competitiveness.
- Collaborate and advise HR Business Partners on compensation program rollouts.
- Partner closely with the recruiting organization to ensure sound, compelling, and attractive offers are extended to secure the necessary talent to scale us to our projected growth in this challenging market.
- Monitor and implement changes to ensure compliance with global pay regulations.
- Work with the HR systems team to implement and test systems changes.
- Lead the market analysis process and recommend changes to the salary structure.
- Lead compelling manager compensation trainings.
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop dashboards and analytic models to provide business insights and interpret market or internal trends.
- Have fun and help the team have fun!
- Bachelor’s degree, with minimum 8+ years of compensation experience, preferably in a hyper-growth tech company.
- Expert knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, market pricing and analytics.
- Must be able to design and execute strategies in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
- A working knowledge and awareness of labor laws related to pay.
- Solid consulting and project management skills.
- Advanced Excel skills, with particular focus on modeling and the use of advanced features of spreadsheets. Strong PowerPoint skills a plus.
- You are San Francisco Bay Area based/experienced, local candidates greatly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills with the ability to present data in an understandable format.
- Outstanding customer service and ability to interact with employees at all levels of the organization, including senior leaders across all functions as well as the CEO and CFO as needed.
- Strong enthusiasm, drive, and a desire to learn.
- Proactive team member with excellent follow through.
- Outstanding attention to detail, high level of accuracy in written work and reports, and the ability to exercise good judgment.
- Ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment; strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion.
- Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as a member of a team.
- Must be able to exercise judgement and independently determine and take appropriate action with defined HR policies and procedures.
- Works under general direction from immediate manager.
Illumio, the pioneer and market leader of Zero Trust segmentation, prevents breaches from becoming cyber disasters. Illumio protects critical applications and valuable digital assets with proven segmentation technology purpose-built for the Zero Trust security model. Illumio ransomware mitigation and segmentation solutions see risk, isolate attacks, and secure data across cloud-native apps, hybrid and multi-clouds, data centers, and endpoints, enabling the world’s leading organizations to strengthen their cyber resiliency and reduce risk.
Illumio believes that an environment of unique backgrounds, experiences, viewpoints, and individual contributions drives our success and makes us stronger together. We are dedicated to creating and maintaining a diverse culture and emphasizing inclusion and belonging.
$ 150,000.00 USD - $ 180,000.00 USD
The pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, location, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, or applicable laws.
At Illumio we offer a wide range of benefits to our eligible team members. Our benefit programs vary by location and can include Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage – Health and Dependent Savings Accounts – Life and Disability Programs – Paid Parental Leave – Voluntary Benefit Programs – Company Sponsored Wellness Program – Wellness Reimbursement Program - Retirement Savings – Equity Opportunities – Paid time off and Paid Holidays – Employee Incentive Program. #LI-JW2 #LI-HYBRID