Business Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, November 21, 2023
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish, this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
Our BDR team works as a fulcrum between marketing and sales, ensuring we educate and generate awareness with our highest-value prospects. H1’s BDR team works in person out of our NYC office.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
BDRs are often the first, if not the second, point of contact with many customers. You will become an expert in the Life Sciences industry and SaaS technology. You’ll generate sales demand and pipeline revenue through inbound and outbound lead development and appointment setting.
- Respond to inbound leads within established SLAs
- Own outbound cadences to prospective customers
- Drive top-of-funnel pipeline growth by working with the right prospects at the right companies
- Execute marketing-designed campaigns targeting specific audiences that align with new product features and releases
- Engage with your prospects across multiple channels (email, social selling, video, calls)
- Become an expert in our tech stack, using a suite of tools to enhance your engagement (Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo, Chorus, Regie.ai)
- Handoff high-quality meetings to a team of Account Executives
- Work closely with Account Executives to design and then execute highly curated and strategic outreach to specific accounts
You’re achievement-oriented and coachable. You enjoy a mentor relationship with your leadership. You’re tenacious and interested in succeeding on your terms.
- You have at least one year of experience in top-of-funnel pipeline generation for a SaaS product
- You’re passionate about building sales demand and a pipeline
- You’re a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- You’re not afraid of uncertainty and thrive in ambiguity
- You’re interested in emerging tech, with a bonus for life sciences
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This rolepays a base salary of $62,000 to $70,000 per year based on experience, plus a variable commission based on personal performance. H1 also offers stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.