New York, NY, USA
Posted on Tuesday, October 24, 2023
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
The Executive Assistant (EA) will work collaboratively across the H1 team to drive efficiency and be a point of leverage for the CEO and other members of the executive team. The EA is able to communicate effectively, have a high degree of organization, exceptional follow through, and is adept at anticipating the needs of their colleagues. The incoming EA can build out processes that make them and the team more efficient and effective, and will be counted on to ensure there are no loose ends in the organization of the executive team.
- Coordinate and manage the executive's schedule, including meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements.
- Anticipate scheduling conflicts and proactively resolve them.
- Act as a liaison between the executive and internal/external stakeholders by effectively prioritizing conflicting needs.
- Interface and maintain internal and external relationships worldwide.
- Responsible for strategic offsite, and other in person meetings; planning and set-up including food and beverage, location, attendees, etc.
- Prepare, read and analyze routine and advanced correspondence including letters, emails, and reports.
- Prepare agendas, documents, and presentations for meetings, at times taking minutes and distribute action items.
- Arrange domestic and international travel, including flights, accommodations, and itineraries.
- Responsible for project work that includes creating, editing and updating presentations and spreadsheets as required.
- Handle sensitive information with discretion and maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or in a similar administrative or strategic role.
- Located in Eastern time zone with a willingness to travel to the office (NYC Midtown East) periodically.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google applications (Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Exceptional organizational, follow up, and multitasking abilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with strong relationship building skills with a variety of personalities.
- Ability to adapt and work in a fast-paced environment.
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
This role pays $70,000 to $90,000 per year, based on experience, in addition to stock options.
- Full suite of health insurance options, in addition to generous paid time off
- Pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.