Regional Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Remote · United Kingdom
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
At H1, we believe access to the best healthcare information is a basic human right. Our mission is to provide a platform that can optimally inform every doctor interaction globally. This promotes health equity and builds needed trust in healthcare systems. To accomplish this our teams harness the power of data and AI-technology to unlock groundbreaking medical insights and convert those insights into action that result in optimal patient outcomes and accelerates an equitable and inclusive drug development lifecycle. Visit h1.co to learn more about us.
H1’s Customer Success team is focused on building deep relationships with existing customers in order to help them implement the H1 platform, drive engagement, and realize value from the data within our solutions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO AT H1
The primary objective of the Regional Senior Customer Success Manager role is to be the trusted H1 advisor to each of your clients by proactively identifying, engaging, and delivering customer value by educating them on H1 solutions and becoming a trusted partner. This Senior CSM will own H1’s HCP Universe offering.
- Lead H1’s relationship with multiple European & MEA biopharma clients, working to consistently exceed client expectations on user engagement, project delivery, and client first mentality
- Drive continued value of H1’s products and services throughout implementation, onboarding, and the client relationship
- Partner with users and stakeholders to educate and establish critical goals, success criteria, and other key performance indicators
- Operate as an H1 Subject Matter Expert to aid clients in achieving their goals and delivering to their organization’s strategy
- Drive to increase MAUs, NPS, CSAT, and ARR
- Collaborate with internal cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts and represent the customer voice within H1
- Balance and prioritize global projects across multiple accounts and segments
We’re looking for a Regional Senior CSM who is passionate about delivering value to clients on a global scale. You’ll solve business problems, support, and develop relationships with H1’s largest accounts. This role will suit a committed, approachable, and strategic individual who will set our clients up for success and growth.
- You have 3 years experience working in Customer Success, Account Management, or Client Services for an Enterprise SaaS company
- You have experience working in or with Life Sciences, a plus for Medical Affairs
- You have experience with GDPR
- You’re comfortable getting into the weeds while also managing strategic project work
- You’re a strong communicator and presenter with a drive to own relationships and strategy within a set list of accounts
- You have a track record of success in a results-driven, fast-paced environment
Not meeting all the requirements but still feel like you’d be a great fit? Tell us how you can contribute to our team in a cover letter!
- Generous paid time off & pre-planned company-wide wellness holidays
- Retirement options
- Health & charitable donation stipends
- Impactful Business Resource Groups
- Flexible work hours & the opportunity to work from anywhere
- The opportunity to work with leading biotech and life sciences companies in an innovative industry with a mission to improve healthcare around the globe
H1 is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex (including pregnancy), age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
H1 is committed to working with and providing access and reasonable accommodation to applicants with mental and/or physical disabilities. If you require an accommodation, please reach out to your recruiter once you've begun the interview process. All requests for accommodations are treated discreetly and confidentially, as practical and permitted by law.
See more open positions at H1
Something looks off?