Warehouse Associate, Unloading Trucks and Pick Pack
Elizabethtown, PA, USA
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
We are now hiring Warehouse Associates at our Elizabethtown Fulfillment Center.
Monday - Thursday shifts
Part time hours on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Full time hours: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 4:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Full time hours: Monday - Thursday from 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Starting rate: $18.00 per hour plus $1.00 shift differential for the Fri-Sun shift.
At Grove Collaborative, we want you to bring your authentic self to work each day and feel supported. Wear the clothes you’re comfortable in and listen to the soundtrack of your new career in your headphones while you work!
- Set Schedules for Full and Part Time Hours
- Medical benefits for full-time employees. Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
- PTO (paid time off) accrues from day one; up to 136 hours a year
- Generous Employee Referral Program; bring a friend and earn cash up to $450
- Casual dress code, listen to your music while you work
- Invest in your career with our in-house training programs, opportunities for advancement
- Safe, clean, and organized warehouse, it smells good too!
- Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
- Employee appreciation & recognition
Job responsibilities and requirements
- Primary job is to unload containers of product from trucks in the Inbound area of the warehouse
- When no containers are ready for unloading, you will work in the picking or packing production areas
- When in picking or packing position in the warehouse, you will be trained to meet daily performance goals and targets for customer orders using an RF scanner or Pack customer orders quickly, securely, efficiently, and label boxes for shipping using computer
- Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse and comply with OSHA and other safety regulations and follow company guidelines regarding your work
- Physical Requirements and Work Environment include: Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day, be able to push/pull carts and lift, pull or push up to 50 lbs. during a shift, be able to reach above shoulder level frequently, be able to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons and be willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
- We require that you are at least 18 years of age, are legally able to work in the United States and are willing to submit a background check report
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.