Warehouse Associate, Day Shift
Elizabethtown, PA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
We are hiring for Warehouse Associates at our Elizabethtown Fulfillment Center
Full time hours: Monday through Thursday from 6:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Starting rate: $18.00 per hour
At Grove Collaborative, we want you to bring your authentic self to work each day and feel supported. Wear the clothes you’re comfortable in and listen to the soundtrack of your new career in your headphones while you work.
- Set Schedule
- Medical benefits for full-time employees. Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
- PTO (paid time off) accrues from day one; up to 136 hours a year
- Generous Employee Referral Program; bring a friend and earn cash up to $450
- Casual dress code, listen to your music while you work
- Invest in your career with our in-house training programs, opportunities for advancement
- Safe, clean, and organized warehouse, it smells good too!
- Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
- Employee appreciation & recognition
Job responsibilities and requirements
- Meet daily performance goals and targets for Picking or Packing
- Pick customer orders in the warehouse isles using an RF scanner or Pack customer orders quickly, securely, efficiently, and label boxes for shipping using computer
- Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Comply with OSHA and other safety regulations and follow company guidelines regarding your work
- Physical Requirements and Work Environment include: Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day, be able to push/pull carts and lift, pull or push up to 50 lbs. during a shift, be able to reach above shoulder level frequently, be able to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons and be willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
- We require that you are at least 18 years of age, are legally able to work in the United States and are willing to submit a background check report
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.