Warehouse Associate Day Shift
Reno, NV, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and are more gentle on the earth.
We are currently hiring for Warehouse Associates for picking and packing at our Reno Fulfillment Center
Full time day shift hours: Monday - Thursday 6:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. $17 per hour
- Pick customer orders using an RF scanner
- Pack customer orders quickly, securely, efficiently and label boxes for shipping using a computer
- Meet daily performance goals and targets
- Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse.
- Comply with OSHA and safety regulations
Why Grove? What are the perks?
- Medical benefits start on the 1st of the month after you start for full-time employees
- Listen to music while you work
- PTO starts to accrue immediately, earn up to 136 hours a year
- Casual dress code and Grove t-shirt provided
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Clean and organized warehouse and it smells good - just like our products
- Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
- Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
- Room for advancement and in-house training programs
- Employee appreciation & recognition
What does it take to be a Grove Team Member?
- Uphold Grove’s mission and values. Value hard work and enjoy a fast-paced job
- Have a proactive and self-motivated work style. Enjoy working independently with strong attention to detail
- Punctuality, reliability, and being prepared for work. Have a reliable means of transportation to comply with shift hours
- Must be willing to submit a background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to work legally in the United States
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts up to 10 hours per day
- Must be able to push/pull carts and lift, pull or push up to 50 lbs during a shift
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
- Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
- Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.