St Peters, MO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Warehouse Associate -
At Grove Collaborative, we want you to bring your authentic self to work each day and feel supported. Wear the clothes you’re comfortable in and listen to the soundtrack of your new career in your headphones while you work. Come grow with us.
- Pick customer orders using an RF scanner
- Pack customer orders quickly, securely, efficiently and label boxes for shipping using computer
- Meet daily performance goals and targets
- Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse
- Comply with OSHA and safety regulations
- Listen to music while you work
- Casual dress code and Grove t-shirt provided
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
- Room for advancement and in-house training programs
- Employee appreciation & recognition
- Can work independently with strong attention to detail
- Have a reliable means of transportation to the FC to comply with shift hours
- Willing to submit a background check
- At least 18 years of age
- Able to work legally in the United States
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
- Able to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts up to10 hours per day
- Must be able to push carts and lift up to 50 lbs. during a shift
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
- Able to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
- Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
Our Warehouse Associates make an impact every day. We pick and pack each customer’s order with care and hand-write a personal message on every box! Grove Collaborative is a growing online retailer, with a mission to help families across the country make the switch to natural, non-toxic household products. We offer products that are safer for families, pets and gentler on the earth. At Grove, we believe that a small group of people can change the world for the better.
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
See more open positions at Grove Collaborative
Something looks off?