Elizabethtown, PA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, April 26, 2023
Warehouse Associate -
At Grove Collaborative, we want you to bring your authentic self to work each day and feel supported. Wear the clothes you’re comfortable in and listen to the soundtrack of your new career in your headphones while you work. Come grow with us.
· Pay is $18.00 an hour for the Weekday Shift and for the Weekend Shift a $1.00 shift differential
· Set Schedules for Full and Part Time Hours
· Medical benefits for full-time employees
· Company-paid life insurance, AD&D, STD, and EAP coverage
· PTO (paid time off) accrues from day one; up to 136 hours a year!
· Generous Employee Referral Program; bring a friend and earn cash up to $450!
· Casual dress code
· Listen to your music while you work
· Invest in your career with our in-house training programs
· Opportunities for advancement
· Safe, clean, and organized warehouse
· Grove discount - VIP status, 25% off all orders, and FREE shipping
· Grove swag
· Employee appreciation & recognition
Weekday Shift Full Time Shift: Monday - Thursday 6:00 am to 4:30 pm
Weekday Shift Part Time Shift: Monday - Thursday 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
Weekday Shift Full Time Shift: Friday - Sunday 4:30 am to 5:00 pm
Weekday Shift Part Time Shift: Friday - Sunday 6:00 am to 2:30 pm
· Meet daily performance goals and targets
· Pick customer orders using an RF scanner
· Pack customer orders quickly, securely, and efficiently
· Pack and label boxes for shipping using computer
· Help maintain an organized and clean warehouse
· Comply with OSHA and other safety regulations
· Follow company guidelines regarding your work
Physical Requirements and Work Environment:
· Ability to stand, walk, bend, squat, on a continual basis for shifts of 10 hours or longer per day
· Must be able to push/pull carts and lift, pull or push up to 50 lbs. during a shift
· Must be able to reach above shoulder level frequently
· Ability to work in a warehouse environment where temperatures vary with the seasons
· Willing to work around equipment, forklifts, large trucks, and loud noise
What does it take to be a Grove Team Member?
· Uphold Grove’s mission and values
· Value hard work and enjoy a fast-paced job
· Have a proactive and self-motivated work style
· Enjoy working independently with strong attention to detail
· Flexibility with scheduling as needed, including overtime when necessary
· Punctuality, reliability, and being prepared for work
· Have a reliable means of transportation to meet the needs of the position
· Must be willing to submit a background check
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Willing to wear a facemask & comply with OSHA’s COVID-19 Vaccination Emergency Temporary Standard
· Ability to work legally in the United States
Let’s do this
Grove Collaborative is building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We are proud to be designated a certified B corporation, now carbon neutral and on our way to being plastic-free by 2025. We believe that we can only do well if our communities, environment, customers, and employees do well too. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come join the community at Grove.
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to Talent@grove.co.
See more open positions at Grove Collaborative
Something looks off?