Staff Business Analytics Analyst
Gladly is the only customer service software built around people, not tickets. Gladly applies AI differently, to help brands deliver radically personal customer service at scale, enabling consumers to help themselves and turning customer service agents into heroes by making them more productive. Every conversation starts with a real-time understanding of the customer. With every channel built-in – voice, email, SMS, chat, social messaging, self-service – companies have one, lifelong conversation stream with their customers. The world’s most loved brands including Allbirds, Bombas, Crate & Barrel, Ulta Beauty, and Warby Parker leverage Gladly to build lifelong loyal customers.
Our team loves working at Gladly because of its people, continuous growth opportunities, all in commitment to DEIB, collaboration, and culture.
We are looking to expand our Revenue Operations team by hiring a Staff RevOps Analyst. Your role is to accelerate the business by delivering data-driven insights, architecting our data-collection methodologies and systems, and advising functional teams to ensure the success of our revenue generation initiatives. This individual will build a data foundation upon which Gladly will scale. Key activities include revenue forecasting & modeling, identifying top ROI initiatives, and developing & tracking top-level KPIs for the business. Success in this role means that you will accelerate revenue-growth and retention, increase predictability on our key business metrics, and accelerate our ability to identify strategic objectives.
The ideal candidate knows that:
- Data is meaningless unless it’s delivered as actionable insight.
- Data is best understood when visualized.
- Partnering with functional operations teams is key to both collecting and improving the collection of data.
- Growth stage companies are full of opportunities and challenges. Being able to identify which is which is critical.
- Perfect can be the enemy of good.
What You'll Do:
- Assume ownership over our revenue forecasting and modeling. This includes working with finance and executive leadership to perform pipeline & opportunity forecasting, sales velocity calculations, and fiscal quarter/year goal setting to ensure alignment with company financial goals.
- Identify the key motions (channels, programs, campaigns, etc.) that generate the most ROI. Work with RevOps and functional teams to scale these motions.
- Plan for and build towards for the future state of Gladly’s data. Know what scaled data architecture looks like and create a roadmap towards that.
- Leverage advanced data analysis tools and techniques to provide actionable insights to support strategic decision-making.
- Create and maintain advanced dashboards and reports to monitor critical revenue metrics and KPIs.
- Collaborate closely with marketing, sales, customer success, and finance teams to uncover key business questions and drive to deliver data-backed and actionable insights as answers.
- Configure or implement best-in-class data capture practices through automation or process improvements that leads to accurate and hygienic data collection. Emphasize scalability.
- Utilize and/or recommend data capture, manipulation, analysis, and visualization software. Know how this integrates with a RevOps tech stack.
- Extensive experience in revenue operations, marketing/sales/cs operations, or a related role, with at least 8+ years of experience (3+ a senior analytical position).
- Proficiency in data analysis tools and data visualization software.
- Strong knowledge of CRM and sales/marketing/cs automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo).
- Familiarity with sales/marketing/cs tools (e.g. 6sense, Outreach, Gong, etc.)
- Exceptional project management and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Proven ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Research has shown that individuals from marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs where they don't meet 100% of the criteria. Gladly values diversity of experience, so if you believe you have the right skill set, we welcome you to apply - even if you don't check every box in the job description. We're committed to an inclusive workplace and would love to see if you could be the next great addition to our team.
$156,000 to $185,000 per annum OTE (base + variable); equity, and benefits
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Working at Gladly:
Putting people first is kind of our thing. Not only is it at the core of our product, but shapes our overall culture at Gladly—from our approach to hiring, to our benefits, and how we think about our place in the community.
We have embraced remote work and make it easy for our team to work from anywhere, but we also invest in opportunities to get the teams together in person regularly.
We have a strong work ethic, but value life outside of work, too.
- We win as one team: We believe the most important focus for us as a team is making the company successful.
- We are successful when our customers succeed: We are committed to understanding the needs and expectations of our customers. We provide an exceptional product along with expertise and insight to help achieve their goals.
- We believe in challenging the status quo: We know that our greatest strength is our ability to cultivate a growth mindset focused on reinventing customer service.
- We value underdog grit: Success isn't always about having the most resources or the most experience; it's about having the determination and grit to keep pushing forward especially when it’s hard.
- We strive to make every shot count: We will never have enough “shots on goal” so we strive to make every project, feature, customer presentation, the best it can be.
- We embrace transparency: We know the best outcomes come from collaboration followed by communication of and commitment to the decision.
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Home office stipends
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By focusing on customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count Crate and Barrel, Warby Parker and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Gladly has made the decision to become a fully distributed company, allowing employees to live anywhere in the United States, and candidates to come from nearly any geographical region. That said, we also highly value our collaborative and creative culture and commit to meeting in real life as a company at least once per quarter when it is safe to do so.