Sr. Enterprise Solutions Consultant - US
Gladly is the only customer service software built around people, not tickets. Gladly applies AI differently, to help brands deliver radically personal customer service at scale, enabling consumers to help themselves and turning customer service agents into heroes by making them more productive. Every conversation starts with a real-time understanding of the customer. With every channel built-in – voice, email, SMS, chat, social messaging, self-service – companies have one, lifelong conversation stream with their customers. The world’s most loved brands including Allbirds, Bombas, Crate & Barrel, Ulta Beauty, and Warby Parker leverage Gladly to build lifelong loyal customers.
Our team loves working at Gladly because of its people, continuous growth opportunities, all in commitment to DEIB, collaboration, and culture.
Our Solutions Consulting Team is growing and looking for skilled storytellers, value-centered consultants, and strategic problem solvers to join us to support our West Coast Enterprise Sales Team. Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Solutions Consulting, you’ll play a critical role in helping our prospects understand the value of Gladly. You’ll leverage deep product knowledge and technical expertise to demonstrate how companies can use and deploy our solution, realize business value, and drive loyalty through exceptional customer service.
What You’ll Do
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers. The SC Team serves as trusted business and technical advisors to our prospects and customers. We work to understand processes, requirements, and challenges to drive value-based solutions and business outcomes. This consultative approach helps our customers prepare for long-term success as they elevate their approach to customer-centered service in the new Loyalty Economy. Some examples of our approach include:
- Partnering with Account Executives to build champions for Gladly at all levels within our prospects
- Thoughtful, outcome-driven discovery and value consulting
- Shadowing our prospect’s CX teams, tools, and processes to better understand current state and desired outcomes — both known and net-new
- Being technologists with incredible business acumen — drawing out root causes to customer concerns and applying exceptional problem-solving skills to provide solutions
- Consultative delivery of our discovery and recommendations to an executive audience
- Owning the RFP response process as well as architectural/security review activities with our prospects
- Working with Professional Services to define and document implementation scope
- Delighting our prospects and focusing on driving long-term customer happiness, beginning with their first meeting with Gladly
- Be Gladly’s most impactful storyteller. Gladly is disrupting the CX industry with our approach to true customer-centricity — with that comes the need to tell impactful and exciting product and outcome driven stories at all stages of the sales cycle. The SC Team routinely presents, educates, and elevates the Gladly Platform in the form of live demos and our strategic narrative. You’ll find yourself contributing by:
- Leading introductory and deep-dive demos and product walkthroughs, painting a vision of what truly customer-centric service looks like
- Contributing to prospect-specific custom demos and narrative presentations
- Participating in virtual and in-person events by providing industry-driven thought leadership and insight in partnership with our Marketing teams
- Becoming proficient with Gladly’s narrative methodology and providing valuable feedback to our Marketing and Product Marketing teams
- Accelerate sales in partnership with our account teams. Our Solutions Consultants partner directly with Account Executives at all stages of the sales process. You’ll directly contribute to and influence the outcome of sales cycles while providing critical insight, and direction into the final solution for the prospect.
- Contribute to Gladly’s overall growth and success. In addition to being a core piece of our Sales organization, Solutions Consultants are in a unique position to gather critical field feedback from prospects and customers around product, process, marketing, and competitive intelligence. You’ll be in a position to influence the direction that Gladly takes in regards to these categories, driven by the feedback you’ll gather.
We value overall experience and acknowledge that experience can be presented in many forms. Successful candidates will have experience that might look like:
- 5+ years experience as a Solutions Consultant/Engineer/Architect or Value Consultant
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems
- Successful track record of tackling technical and security objections, including being able to present integrations with other platforms via APIs and Webhooks
- Exceptional verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills while maintaining poise in moments of ambiguity
- Proven time management skills in a fast-moving startup environment
- Ability to take ownership of solutions and next-steps for our prospects and customers, including documenting and presenting product enhancements to internal Gladly teams
- Enormous initiative in discerning what is right for the prospect and being able to map that back to their own business goals and desired outcomes
Research has shown that individuals from marginalized groups are less likely to apply to jobs where they don't meet 100% of the criteria. Gladly values diversity of experience, so if you believe you have the right skill set, we welcome you to apply - even if you don't check every box in the job description. We're committed to an inclusive workplace and would love to see if you could be the next great addition to our team.
For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all U.S.-based roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. In order to be compliant with local legislation, as well as to provide greater transparency to candidates, we share salary ranges on all job postings regardless of desired hiring location. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including geographic location as well as candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Working at Gladly:
Putting people first is kind of our thing. Not only is it at the core of our product, but shapes our overall culture at Gladly—from our approach to hiring, to our benefits, and how we think about our place in the community.
We have embraced remote work and make it easy for our team to work from anywhere, but we also invest in opportunities to get the teams together in person regularly.
We have a strong work ethic, but value life outside of work, too.
- We win as one team: We believe the most important focus for us as a team is making the company successful.
- We are successful when our customers succeed: We are committed to understanding the needs and expectations of our customers. We provide an exceptional product along with expertise and insight to help achieve their goals.
- We believe in challenging the status quo: We know that our greatest strength is our ability to cultivate a growth mindset focused on reinventing customer service.
- We value underdog grit: Success isn't always about having the most resources or the most experience; it's about having the determination and grit to keep pushing forward especially when it’s hard.
- We strive to make every shot count: We will never have enough “shots on goal” so we strive to make every project, feature, customer presentation, the best it can be.
- We embrace transparency: We know the best outcomes come from collaboration followed by communication of and commitment to the decision.
Our focus is on people and that starts with our employees. As an employee you can count on:
- Competitive salaries, stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Generous paid Parental Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Home office stipends
Founded in 2014 by a team of repeat entrepreneurs with multiple successful exits, Gladly is reinventing customer service. By focusing on customers instead of tickets, we are disrupting a $70B market and are proud to count Crate and Barrel, Warby Parker and many other innovative brands as customers. Gladly has raised over $110M from Greylock Partners, NEA, GGV Capital, Glynn Capital and JetBlue Tech Ventures.
Gladly has made the decision to become a fully distributed company, allowing employees to live anywhere in the United States, and candidates to come from nearly any geographical region. That said, we also highly value our collaborative and creative culture and commit to meeting in real life as a company at least once per quarter when it is safe to do so.