Campaign Manager (ABM)
Posted on Wednesday, January 31, 2024
Who we are:
We are a brilliant team making our history to evolve the commerce industry. fabric is the next-generation commerce platform that is designed to provide the commerce services customers expect so they can build world-class experiences, anywhere.
fabric is on a mission to revolutionize commerce for everyone, and we empower businesses that are striving to deliver commerce that drives conversion and customer outcomes. Leading retailers, including Chico’s, Brooklinen, and Ashley’s Furniture, trust fabric to run their modern commerce business. Headquartered in San Francisco, fabric was founded in 2017 by a group of industry veterans determined to bring the same technical principles found at Amazon to retail.
No matter what field you are in, fabric has exciting opportunities for people passionate about making a difference and skilled at what they do!
Here are four questions you should ask yourself:
- Do I believe in fabric's mission?
- Am I eager to build cool things?
- Am I excited to collaborate with brilliant people?
- Am I motivated to disrupt e-commerce?
If the answer is yes, we want to talk to you!
Where we hire:
United States (California, Washington, New York, Texas, Massachusetts)
Your next career:
As a Campaign Manager at fabric, reporting to the Director of Growth and ABM Marketing, you'll lead the execution of groundbreaking campaigns. This role, demanding creativity and a data-driven mindset, positions you to lead significant marketing initiatives, showcase your work, and spearhead results-oriented campaigns. This highly visible Campaign Manager role at fabric is perfect for those who are self-motivated, collaborative, and innovative, ready to challenge norms and propel fabric's mission to revolutionize commerce. You'll lead significant initiatives, present groundbreaking work, and drive results-oriented campaigns. If you're prepared to push the boundaries and make a tangible impact, fabric offers the ideal platform to excel and innovate.
- You'll dedicate 60-70% of your time to designing and executing targeted Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies.
- Manage campaigns within HubSpot and 6Sense, optimizing for performance.
- Analyze data to refine strategies continuously.
- Collaborate closely with sales to align on targeted account outreach.
- Work with Product Marketing Managers (PMMs) on crafting precise messaging.
- Utilize a variety of marketing mediums, selecting those best suited for our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP), to deliver integrated marketing campaigns that create a comprehensive "surround sound" effect, effectively reaching and engaging our target audience.
- Develop and implement nurture campaigns to engage and advance leads through the sales funnel.
- Execute, report on, and present executed campaign outcomes to stakeholders.
- Build quality pipeline for the sales team through creative and effective programs.
- Utilize 6Sense for advanced targeting and personalization insights.
- Use HubSpot for execution, lead management, and comprehensive reporting.
What you bring the the table:
- 5-7 years of experience in campaign management, email marketing, demand generation, or similar roles, preferably in the B2B technology space.
- Demonstrated executive presence with excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines and juggling multiple projects.
- Self-motivated with a penchant for problem-solving, quick pivoting, and continuous optimization of campaign performance.
- Proven leadership in overseeing significant projects and guiding teams and agencies.
- Passion for developing new programs and processes.
- Strong collaborative spirit for effective cross-functional work.
- Creativity in crafting unique, engaging marketing strategies.
The base salary for this role will be between USD $97k to USD $129k.
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive compensation packages
- PTO and Holiday plans
- Benefits packages which include Medical, Dental, Life, and Vision
- Wellness & Technology Programs
- 401k Program
- Fast-paced, fun and collaborative environment
- A team invested in you both personally and professionally
*fabric is an equal opportunity employer as well as a government contractor that shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a), which prohibits discrimination against qualified protected Veterans and the requirements of 41 CFR 60-741.5(A), which prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals on the basis of disability.
fabric requires all employees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in order to work in-person in our offices and externally with any third-parties, unless the employee requests and is granted an accommodation. Questions about this requirement should be addressed to fabric’s People team.