Product Operations Analyst, Technology
Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones.
We leverage deep technology and data science to streamline the life insurance process, making it more accessible and convenient. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes! We’ve issued billions in coverage each month and eliminated the traditional barriers, ushering the industry into the modern age. Our full-stack technology platform is the backbone of family financial health.
We make getting life insurance easier, faster and better for everyone.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, Robert Downey Jr and others. This year, we were named on CB Insights' Global Insurtech 50 list and BuiltIn's Top 100 Midsize Companies in San Francisco. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the Role
As a Compliance Associate at Ethos you will be responsible for a wide range of critical activities needed to bring a new product to market including preparing insurance documents, building dashboards, and auditing customer experiences. To succeed in this role, you should have strong attention to detail and follow through, enjoy working cross-functionally, and be highly organized.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Possess and utilize strong understanding of Ethos products and processes
- Supports insurance document creation through DocuSign and other PDF tools
- Builds and maintains critical dashboards for monitoring compliance issues across customers
- Partner with colleagues in CX, Sales, Underwriting, and Product/Engineering to resolve customer requests and escalations
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders as well as management to implement agreed upon solutions
- Support internal product development efforts, including testing and QA of new tools and functionality that may be used by CX, Sales, and Underwriting teams
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years experience in operations, customer support, customer success, or related role
- Experience in life insurance or related industry preferred
- Proficiency working with PDF documents
- Strong intellectual curiosity and drive to solve problems
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At Ethos we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
To learn more about what information we collect and how it may be used, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.