Partnership Operations Associate
Ethos was built to make it faster and easier to get life insurance for the next million families. Our approach blends industry expertise, technology, and the human touch to find you the right policy to protect your loved ones.
We leverage deep technology and data science to streamline the life insurance process, making it more accessible and convenient. Using predictive analytics, we are able to transform a traditionally multi-week process into a modern digital experience for our users that can take just minutes! We’ve issued billions in coverage each month and eliminated the traditional barriers, ushering the industry into the modern age. Our full-stack technology platform is the backbone of family financial health.
We make getting life insurance easier, faster and better for everyone.
Our investors include General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, Google Ventures, SoftBank, and the investment vehicles of Jay-Z, Kevin Durant, Robert Downey Jr and others. This year, we were named on CB Insights' Global Insurtech 50 list and BuiltIn's Top 100 Midsize Companies in San Francisco. We are scaling quickly and looking for passionate people to protect the next million families!
About the Role
We're looking for a Partnership Operations Associate to help engage and manage our strategic distribution partnerships. You'll work closely with our sales, product, marketing and operations teams to drive rapid growth of the business while building a category-defining product.
This is a great role for someone who is driven, communicative, and process-oriented. It is also a chance to be an early contributor on an initiative that's core to the company's future growth plans with plenty of room to grow. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, dynamic, results-oriented, mission-driven environment - get in touch!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide sales content/resources/tools, distribution partner onboarding, training, and account management for Ethos’ platform
- Demonstrate Ethos’ value to our strategic distribution partners and effectively differentiate, sell, and drive adoption of the Ethos solution
- Serve as the internal point-of-contact for strategic distribution account inquiries and ensure strategic distribution partners at all levels have a positive user experience
- Be the voice of the strategic distribution partners to internal stakeholders - translate their needs and advocate on their behalf
Qualifications & Skills:
- Ability to work through ambiguity and in a hyper-growth sales environment
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Self-starter attitude with a bias for impact and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, autonomous team environment
- Prior enterprise partnerships experience is preferred, but not required
- Prior experience in life insurance is a plus, but not required
- Tech stacks: Slack, Google Sheets/Docs/Slides, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Work onsite in our Bangalore office during night shift (4:00PM-1:00AM IST)
Don’t meet every single requirement? If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. At Ethos we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer who values diversity and inclusion and look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Pursuant to the SF Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records.
To learn more about what information we collect and how it may be used, please refer to our California Candidate Privacy Notice.