Senior Account Executive
Founded in 2017, Dutchie is a comprehensive technology platform powering dispensary operations, while providing consumers with safe and easy access to cannabis. Dutchie aims to further support the positive societal change the cannabis industry brings to the world through wellness benefits, social justice, and empowering local communities through tax revenue. Powering thousands of dispensaries across 40+ markets throughout the United States and Canada, Dutchie is the leading technology company in the cannabis space and was named in Fast Company’s 10 Most Innovative Companies in North America and listed two years in a row on LinkedIn’s Top 50 Startups.
Dutchie has raised over $600M in funding to date, backed by D1 Capital Partners, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DFJ Growth, Thrive Capital, Howard Schultz, Snoop Dogg’s Casa Verde Capital, Gron Ventures, members of the founding team at DoorDash, Kevin Durant’s Thirty Five Ventures, and other notable angel investors.
About This Job
Join us in our pursuit to provide dispensaries and their customers the absolute best online and in store experiences. We're seeking a Senior Account Executive to join our dynamic sales team and contribute to our position as an industry leader. In this role, you will partner closely with Business Development Reps (BDRs) and Solution Engineers, but will have sole ownership of the entire sales process from beginning to end.
We’re seeking someone who’s driven to win and embodies a consultative sales approach. You are process-oriented, emotionally intelligent and have a concrete grasp of the SaaS industry. Experience in the cannabis industry is a plus. This is a work-from-home role based in California up to 50% travel within the state.
What You'll Do...
- Build and nurture a strong sales pipeline.
- Conduct compelling online and in-person demos.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue targets.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate customer and deal information in Salesforce for precise territory management and reporting.
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure seamless transitions and timely launches.
- Embody Dutchie’s values: It's All About The Customer, “We” Not “I”, Focus On Outcomes, Get There Fast, Embrace Different Perspectives, Get Shit Done, and Be Direct, with Empathy, Utilize First Principles.
- Become an expert on the California Cannabis market
What You Bring...
- Exceptional Sales Background: Proven track record of consistent success in B2B sales.
- Strong Business Acumen: Robust understanding of business principles and the ability to align Dutchie's solutions with clients' strategic objectives.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Experience working collaboratively with various teams to drive successful customer outcomes.
- Strategic Thinker: Ability to think strategically and identify opportunities for revenue growth.
- Adaptability: Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and can adapt to evolving market conditions.
- Growth Mindset: Demonstrates resilience, grit, curiosity, coachability, and emotional intelligence, fostering continuous personal and professional development.
- Software as a service (SaaS) industry experience required.
It's a bonus if you...
Experience in cannabis or fintech
Cash Compensation: $200,960 USD annually (On Target Earnings, split between base and performance bonuses)
In addition to cash compensation, our total rewards package includes:
- Full medical benefits including dental and vision plans to ensure you always have the best care.
- Equity packages in the form of stock options to all employees.
- Technology (hardware, software, reading materials, etc..) allowance
- Flexible vacation and sick days
At Dutchie, we’re committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Dutchie believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.