IT Systems Support Analyst
Every day we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build modern cloud, mobile, and edge applications that deliver a premium user experience. Couchbase delivers unmatched performance, scalability, flexibility and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, mobile and edge deployments. The database market is undergoing a generational shift and is one of the largest market opportunities in enterprise software due to big trends like the need for digital transformation, acceleration to the cloud and innovation at the edge. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
Couchbase is hiring a Systems Support Analyst for our Bangalore, India, office. This is an onsite role( We are currently working on Hybrid Model)
- Worked as an Admin in Salesforce and has working knowledge of user creation, User provisioning, permission sets in Salesforce.
- Troubleshoot and document system issues in various systems with primary focus on Salesforce.
- Work closely with technology liaisons of various platforms to troubleshoot issues and engage on issue resolution. The Support Analyst must be an excellent communicator and have the ability to handle a high volume of requests from various internal systems.
- Maintain compliance of system tracking in reporting and issue tracking systems.
- Provide weekly status on the support organization progress to higher management.
- Issue resolution: Identifying, diagnosing, and resolving Salesforce and other systems -related problems reported by users, including data quality issues, bugs, and system errors.
- 3-5 years of experience as Salesforce Admin with understanding of integrations and installed packages.
- Ability to work independently with multiple systems support and to record and report on a timely basis.
- Good understanding of Salesforce terminology and feature with Salesforce configuration: creating pages, tabs, views, filters, validation rules, workflows, process builder, cloud flow designer, approvals, profiles, role, security permissions, custom objects, custom fields, relationships, reports/dashboards, lightning UI and other configuration related activities
- A holistic understanding of how various issues affect the overall outcome of projects.
- Excellent Knowledge of Salesforce application from an Admin perspective.
- Good understanding of installed packages and systems that connect to Salesforce.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to a constantly changing environment.
- Willingness to learn and drive new and existing technologies.
- Generous Time Off Program - Flexibility to care for you and your family
- Wellness Benefits - A variety of world class medical plans to choose from, along with dental, vision, life insurance, and employee assistance programs*
- Financial Planning - RSU equity program*, ESPP program*, Retirement program* and Business Travel Insurance
- Career Growth - Be valued, Create value approach
- Fun Perks - A Monthly Lifestyle Spending Account credit, an ergonomic and comfortable in-office / WFH setup. Food & Snacks for in-office employees.
- And much more!