Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Every day we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build modern cloud, mobile, and edge applications that deliver a premium user experience. Couchbase delivers unmatched performance, scalability, flexibility and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, mobile and edge deployments. The database market is undergoing a generational shift and is one of the largest market opportunities in enterprise software due to big trends like the need for digital transformation, acceleration to the cloud and innovation at the edge. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
At Couchbase, big things happen. Every day, we’re translating vision into reality by tackling new and exciting challenges head-on. This is a breakthrough stage in our company, where the enthusiasm of our employees and leadership team is infectious and growing. You’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you will be selling our award winning NoSQL database to the Global 2000 directly. You will be part of an over-achieving sales team that has established Couchbase as a dominant player in the database world.
You’ll be driving strategic enterprise opportunities,, selling the value of our product and services offering.
- Close business to meet or exceed quarterly, and annual bookings objectives
- Acquire net new logos
- Uncover opportunity at existing accounts and establish new accounts to develop sales pipeline
- Maintain pipeline in SFDC, tracking interactions with prospects and customers
- Lead presentation of the company and product line to potential customers
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Manage opportunities and forecast
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Work with cross-functional teams to conduct webinars, attend trade shows and industry related events
- At least 8+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and extremely competitive market, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas.
- Previous experience in selling professional services.
- Technical sales experience in database technology is a strong advantage.
- Versatile in selling through partner ecosystem within each country in the Southeast Asia region.
- Completion of MEDDIC or equivalent sales methodology training.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills with the ability to effectively communicate the value of the Couchbase platform to both customers and prospects.
- Experience in SaaS sales or a solid understanding of hyperscalers and as-a-service offerings.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work effectively within a team.
- Self-motivated, independent, and high-performing individual with a quick learning ability.
- Previous experience in selling databases or to developers is a plus.
- Bilingual: Proficiency in English and either Thai or Bahasa Indonesia is preferred.
- Generous Time Off Program - Flexibility to care for you and your family
- Wellness Benefits - A variety of world class medical plans to choose from, along with dental, vision, life insurance, and employee assistance programs*
- Financial Planning - RSU equity program*, ESPP program*, Retirement program* and Business Travel Insurance
- Career Growth - Be valued, Create value approach
- Fun Perks - A Monthly Lifestyle Spending Account credit, an ergonomic and comfortable in-office / WFH setup. Food & Snacks for in-office employees.
- And much more!