Every day we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build modern cloud, mobile, and edge applications that deliver a premium user experience. Couchbase delivers unmatched performance, scalability, flexibility and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, mobile and edge deployments. The database market is undergoing a generational shift and is one of the largest market opportunities in enterprise software due to big trends like the need for digital transformation, acceleration to the cloud and innovation at the edge. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related discipline (or equivalent practical experience, career change welcomed)
- 5+ years of programming experience
- You love helping developers
- Great communication skills in English (writing, creating, presenting)Good database understanding
- Must be comfortable with social networks, twitch and other social/influencer tools
- You are happy to become a tech influencer
- Ability to listen to the developer community and effectively relay their stories and feedback
- The ability to work autonomously
- You are fun to be around, easy-going, and optimistic
- You are a community enthusiast and have shared your knowledge and general developer culture
- Experience with at least one NoSQL Database (Couchbase, MongoDB, Neo4J, Cassandra, DynamoDb, Redis, and/or Memcached, etc )
- Coding experience with languages like Java, .Net, Node, Ruby, Golang, Rust, or PHP is highly desired.
- Comfortable with basic video-editing
- Experience with open-source frameworks is a plus, especially maintaining or contributing to open-source projects
- Experience with high-load applications will be another big plus
- Teach all developers about Couchbase, Capella and the latest technology trends associated with them.
- Support the field marketing and partner teams in the APAC region for their developer events(Give presentation and talk to developers), expect to travel
- Create and package demos and related talk for anyone willing to become a Couchbase speaker
- Spread the word online and in-person through YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, meetups, conferences etc.
- Generous Time Off Program - Flexibility to care for you and your family
- Wellness Benefits - A variety of world class medical plans to choose from, along with dental, vision, life insurance, and employee assistance programs*
- Financial Planning - RSU equity program*, ESPP program*, Retirement program* and Business Travel Insurance
- Career Growth - Be valued, Create value approach
- Fun Perks - A Monthly Lifestyle Spending Account credit, an ergonomic and comfortable in-office / WFH setup. Food & Snacks for in-office employees.
- And much more!