Senior Campaign Ops & Martech Manager
Every day we tackle new and exciting challenges to empower developers to build modern cloud, mobile, and edge applications that deliver a premium user experience. Couchbase delivers unmatched performance, scalability, flexibility and financial value across cloud, on premises, hybrid, mobile and edge deployments. The database market is undergoing a generational shift and is one of the largest market opportunities in enterprise software due to big trends like the need for digital transformation, acceleration to the cloud and innovation at the edge. Join Couchbase to be a part of a greater change. Here you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow with some of the most innovative, passionate and humble individuals in the database industry.
Senior Campaign Ops & Martech Manager
Location: Remote, US based, Bay area preferred
We are looking for a Senior Campaign Operations and Martech Manger to own campaign operations and manage the tech stack. This role will ensure flawless execution of marketing campaigns and drive innovation of the Martech stack at scale.
This role will report to the Director, Database Marketing & Technology and partner closely with global campaigns, field and channel marketing, and go-to-market teams. The Ideal applicant is results-driven and analytical, with strong critical thinking, communication, and technical expertise.
- Own and manage campaign operations; including email and newsletter sends, audience segmentation, landing page creation, webinar ops, program integrations, list uploads and lead flow management
- Own the Email Marketing channel and manage the email send calendar to optimize the marketing touches
- Optimize the email channel (promotions, nurtures & newsletters) for engagement with A/B testing, relevant content, and audience touch governance
- Partner with Integrated Campaigns and Field Marketing team to manage the lead lifecycle; from warming the lead to sales readiness or recycled status
- Own and execute strategies for Marketing tools to drive new logo growth; including Marketo, Pathfactory, Splash, amongst others
- Support business stakeholders with marketing tools for webinars, field events, web chat, paid media and content syndication
- Partner with the analytics team to delivery regular reporting and insights for the email channel and evergreen nurture engagement
- Manage overseas contractor doing the day-to-day operations
- Manage Jira tickets and tasks; report out on operational bandwidth and efficiency
- Execute on strategies to innovate for performance, efficiency and scale. Improve processes, best practices and governance.
- Develop documentation & training for operational enablement
- 8+ years marketing operations experience; preferably in enterprise SaaS
- Must be an expert in Marketo and Salesforce
- Deep understanding of database objects and data flow
- Experience reporting on engagement and funnel metrics, and working with data science teams in developing requirements for reporting
- Experience working with tools such as Goldcast, ON24, Drift, Integrate, Pathfactory, Splash, Unbounce, ZoomInfo, TechTarget
- Experience managing direct reports or contractors
- Willing to be hands on in daily operations when needed
- Must have an excellent customer service mindset and can-do attitude
- Excellent planning, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Generous Time Off Program - Flexibility to care for you and your family
- Wellness Benefits - A variety of world class medical plans to choose from, along with dental, vision, life insurance, and employee assistance programs*
- Financial Planning - RSU equity program*, ESPP program*, Retirement program* and Business Travel Insurance
- Career Growth - Be valued, Create value approach
- Fun Perks - A Monthly Lifestyle Spending Account credit, an ergonomic and comfortable in-office / WFH setup. Food & Snacks for in-office employees.
- And much more!