Data & Analytics Summer Intern
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
We are looking for a Data & Analytics Summer Intern to join our team. This role will be onsite in either our Boston, MA, St. or St. Louis, MO office. The role can also work remotely from Utah.
At Compass, you will:
- Support our Data and Analytics organization in providing insights to our customers
- Meet with business stakeholders to gather requirements and provide data driven solutions
- Assist in building and maintaining customer facing reports and dashboards
- Perform exploratory data analysis using SQL and other tools
- Be a team-player and provide support to teams within the Data and Analytics organization
- Take ownership of your own project & present progress and findings to the Data & Analytics Leadership team throughout the internship
- Learn the fundamentals of the residential real estate business and the key operating metrics for Compass
What we’re looking for:
- A current college senior with a graduation date of Spring or Summer 2023; there is potential for this internship to transition into a full-time position based upon job performance and company needs
- Familiarity with basic SQL queries and programming concepts
- Knowledge of Python and/or data visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc) is a plus
- Proficient in analyzing, summarizing, and presenting complex data in a clear and compelling manner (storytell)
- Strong communication (verbal & written) skills and time management skills
- Ability to problem solve and think through complex problems
- Anticipated internship dates will be May 2023-August 2023
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.
Something looks off?