Strategic Growth Partner
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. Founded in 2012, we’re revolutionizing the real estate industry with our end-to-end platform that empowers residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to seller and buyer clients.
We are looking for an excellent Agent Finance Analyst to join our rapidly growing team. Positioned at our New York City office, you will perform an essential role in improving the Operational Finance team’s Compass Concierge program, invoicing, payment of incentives and fees, and other new programs. Working closely with the Senior Analysts on those teams, you will assess new Compass Concierge project requests, develop new processes and procedures, and assist in the scaling of operations in the department.
At Compass You Will:
- Evaluate and facilitate the processing of new Compass Concierge project requests
- Identify and analyze trends amongst Compass Concierge projects, to help advise senior management on the status of the program
- Collaborate with team members to improve the operational systems, processes and policies within the Non-Commission division of Operational Finance
- Perform the timely and accurate fulfillment of one-time and recurring agent incentive payments in accordance with Agent Independent Contractor Agreements
- Ensure non-standard transaction related activity, including but not limited to, commercial transactions, net profit payments, and recruiting incentives, are calculated and processed in accordance with contract terms
- Appropriately react and resolve agent requests with a sense of urgency, soliciting feedback with an eye towards improving the agent’s experience
- Engage key stakeholders and relevant parties to drive the efficiency and accuracy of contract payment terms across Compass’ existing and expansion regions
- Take on tasks to ensure your team achieves key SLA and KPI metrics
- Assist with additional ad hoc requests and projects for the department
What We’re Looking For:
- One to two (1-2) years of relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Must possess excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Must be comfortable, and excel in, client-facing communication
- Proficient in Excel and Google Suite; Experience with NetSuite preferred
- Proactive individual with proclivity for process improvement
- Impeccable attention to detail and ability to maintain focus under tight deadlines
- Team player with a collaborative spirit, cooperative attitude, and ability to work across multiple departments
- Experience in real estate industry a plus
- Excited to work in a fast-paced environment with emphasis on meeting deadlines and addressing urgent situations
- This role will be onsite at our Back Bay office
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. As an equal opportunity employer, we stay true to our mission by ensuring that our place can be anyone’s place.
Perks that You Need to Know About:
Participation in our incentive programs (which may include where eligible cash, equity, or commissions). Plus paid vacation, holidays, sick time, parental leave, marriage leave, and recharge leave; medical, tele-health, dental and vision benefits; 401(k) plan; flexible spending accounts (FSAs); commuter program; life and disability insurance; Maven (a support system for new parents); Carrot (fertility benefits); UrbanSitter (caregiver referral network); Employee Assistance Program; and pet insurance.