Cleo Guide (International Contractor)
Remote · Israel
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping working caregivers be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is a family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of guides and specialists – parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, adult care specialists, and more – with a powerful technology platform that helps every working caregiver succeed.
Cleo is offered by over 180 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Salesforce, PepsiCo, Red Bull, and Pinterest. We’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, caregivers, and the healthcare sector. Now we're looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us.
Title: Cleo Guide
As a Cleo Guide, you will play a crucial role in ensuring exceptional member experiences for our organization's members. You will serve as the primary point of contact for members, assisting them in navigating our services, addressing their inquiries, resolving issues, and providing personalized support. Your empathetic nature, exceptional communication skills, and attention to detail will contribute to fostering positive relationships with our members.
- Member Engagement and Support:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for members, delivering high-quality assistance and support through various communication channels, including phone and/or video calls, and app messaging.
- Actively listen to members' concerns, inquiries, and feedback, demonstrating empathy and patience while addressing their needs.
- Provide accurate and clear information about Cleo’s support offerings.
- Troubleshoot issues and work towards timely and effective resolutions to ensure member satisfaction.
- Navigation and Assistance:
- Guide members through complex processes, such as benefit utilization and navigating app resources, and ensuring they understand each step and feel supported throughout.
- Collaborate with members, other Cleo Guides and specialists to implement and manage personalized family support plans that drive defined outcomes, as defined in Cleo’s workflows.
- Address any social determinants of health and wellbeing shared by members and connecting them to available resources for further support
- Personalized Support:
- Develop a deep understanding of members’ unique situation and needs, tailoring interactions to provide personalized and relevant solutions.
- Proactively anticipate members' needs and offer additional assistance, recommendations, and resources as appropriate.
- Documentation and Assessments:
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of member interactions, ensuring comprehensive and clear documentation of conversations, actions taken, and goals met.
- Review and administer assessments to better understand needs of families and caregivers.
- Continuous Improvement:
- Actively contribute to the enhancement of member support processes, suggesting ideas for improving workflows, tools, and communication strategies.
- Participate in training and development sessions to stay updated on Cleo policies, industry trends, and product/service offerings.
- Commit to learning and growth specific to DEI/inclusive support with the goal of unlearning harmful biases when applicable.
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Fluency in English and Hebrew
- Health Coach qualification from a reputable coaching program is preferred though not required.
- In lieu of Health Coach training or certification, Cleo will consider candidates who have at least two years of health coaching experience.
- Experience providing support to parents, caregivers and/or families.
- Ability to creatively problem-solve, think critically, and make decisions with a high degree of autonomy.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; an ability to provide clear and concise guidance; through in-app messaging and over the phone or video call with a casual and confident tone.
- A solution-oriented mindset, an ability to be self-motivated, and an energy and drive to deliver exceptional member experience, and to support families across the globe.
- An eagerness to work in a collaborative environment; with the ability to effectively navigate technology such as Google Suite, Front, and Slack in a remote environment.
- An ability to thrive in an ever-changing, rapidly expanding fast-paced startup environment.
- Technical and Business Expertise: Help to improve the family experience via feedback on services and available technology. Provide key feedback on member experience to help our cross-functional team build and further develop key features.
- Member-Focused: Challenge and support the development of Pod Teams to prioritize member needs; while delivering individually tailored solutions. Developing rapport and strong relationships with members, Pod Team, and cross-functional team members.
- Decision-Making: Gather information necessary to make decisions. Think through problems clearly and logically. Are decisive and don’t procrastinate on decisions once there is clarity on appropriate next steps.
- Communication: Listen well, express verbal and written ideas fluently and logically, are open to input, and can be depended on for truthfulness and integrity.
- Results-Oriented: Are goal-directed, focused, and accountable for meeting commitments, while also recognizing the contributions of peers.
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Role Transparency: This is a part-time (20-25 hours) independent contractor role.