FP&A Manager, GTM and Cloud Strategy
Remote based role.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking an organized, reliable, and proactive FP&A Manager, GTM and Cloud Strategy, with attention to detail, to join our team. As a key member of our growing CFO organization, our FP&A Manager, GTM and Cloud Strategy will own our finance tech stack and assist in driving process changes & automation to help us scale as we grow as an organization. This is an amazing opportunity to wear multiple hats such as project manager, systems architect & administrator to contract negotiator and drive a diverse range of projects with lots of white space and runway to influence and form our finance systems strategy & roadmap. The impact of this role will be significant, as it will enable BigPanda employees to use tools and software more effectively and bring greater automation to our workflows, ultimately improving productivity and effectiveness across the organization.
This full-time position reports to our VP of Finance. The Finance team is based out of our Redwood City headquarters, but the team is flexible and works mostly remotely.
What you will do:
- Partner with the DevOps & GTM organizations to develop capacity models, forecasts, manage budgets, build reports and analysis to understand, influence and lead strategic discussions regarding business-critical optimizations, growth investments and tradeoffs.
- Participate in month end close processes and prepare content for monthly analytical presentations, providing executive leadership with strategic insights that shows further understanding of expense levers, organizational efficiencies, and return on investment.
- Manage headcount and overall expense budgets by engaging with various operations teams across the organization to forecast expenses within 2% accuracy, explaining material variances against expectations and developing recommendations based on data driven insights.
- Build relationships with important partners and senior leaders across the organization to strengthen processes, cross functional dependencies, produce insights and be the connective tissue between cross functional teams and organizations.
What skills and experience you’ll bring to BigPanda:
- 8+ years of FP&A, Finance, or related experience (e.g Investment Banking, Management Consulting), with a focus on technology; familiarity with the software industry and SaaS business-models is a must.
- Experience working with R&D/Product (DevOps & Product Management) and Go-To-Market organizations (Sales, Marketing, Professional Services), managing complex budgets, knowledge of best practices, and building processes for scale.
- Experience in developing, maintaining and enhancing various types of capacity and forecast models, such as SaaS infrastructure costs, pipeline, sales capacity & productivity, consumption revenue and ROI analysis.
- Superb financial modeling skills and quantitative analysis experience, with ability to distill complex subject matter into curated executive summaries.
- Ideally experience operating and working with systems such as Adaptive, Netsuite, Salesforce, BambooHR and Snowflake.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant change; agility, flexibility, and capacity to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda’s AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers’ digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers’ IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world’s largest enterprises including Hulu, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, parental leave, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
- Competitive equity
- Remote-first environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits
- #PandaParent support. Combined total of 18 weeks fully paid leave for all new parents
- Financial planning services
- Employee learning & development budget
- Values-based recognition (quarterly and annually)
- Social community & ERG programs
- Dog friendly office
- Lunches provided in office
- Flexible work environment
- Values-based culture
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Pay Scale: $128,000 - $154,000 USD Annually
BigPanda offers a generous total rewards package that includes base pay, bonus, equity, and a world-class benefits program. We run three (3) compensation review cycles per year to ensure that managers can recognize employees without much lag between achievement and reward. All of this builds toward the best compensation we can give to anyone: the ability to develop your skills each and every day. BigPanda has a significant focus on career development that is at the core of our employee experience.
BigPanda is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note: BigPanda is an E-Verify Employer
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.