Finance Systems and Processes Manager
Remote based role.
About the Role:
BigPanda is seeking an organized, reliable, and proactive Manager Finance Systems & Processes, with attention to detail, to join our team. As a key member of our growing CFO organization, our Manager Finance Systems & Processes will own our finance tech stack and assist in driving process changes & automation to help us scale as we grow as an organization. This is an amazing opportunity to wear multiple hats such as project manager, systems architect & administrator to contract negotiator and drive a diverse range of projects with lots of white space and runway to influence and form our finance systems strategy & roadmap. The impact of this role will be significant, as it will enable BigPanda employees to use tools and software more effectively and bring greater automation to our workflows, ultimately improving productivity and effectiveness across the organization.
This full-time position reports to our VP of Finance. The Finance team is based out of our Redwood City headquarters, but the team is flexible and works mostly remotely.
What you will do:
- Own and drive the enterprise finance application landscape at BigPanda and create a product roadmap for our ERP (NetSuite) and related financial systems. This is the first systems & process role in the finance organization with lots of white space and runway.
- You will own the systems roadmap, prioritizing key initiatives, scoping out major work including technical requirements, and partnering with cross-functional teams to implement, document, and roll out changes to our tech stack, including cross-functional requirement gathering (business, reporting, analytics) and functional specifications and help select the right financial system solutions.
- Principal administrator to configure fields, forms, workflows, reports and dashboards, integrations, and other complex configuration modules, manage vendor relationships and system integrator engagements.
- Lead and partner with various business stakeholders across the organization to develop system roadmaps and strategy for process improvement and automation within the finance ecosystem, guiding system solution and technical approach to solving business problems.
- Own internal control compliance across finance systems, including access and change management controls as well as supporting IT dependent controls which include system generated reports.
What skills and experience you’ll bring to BigPanda:
- 8+ years of experience in finance/business systems.
- 3+ years of experience with Netsuite (ideal experience as a solution architect or developer).
- Experience with other tools including, but not limited to, Workday/Adaptive, BambooHR, Expensify, CaptivateIQ, Procurement Solutions, integrations with SFDC, Snowflake, Financial Institutions & other tools and experience with Celigo.
- Strong process thinker and can communicate easily across finance, business and technical teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with constant change; agility, flexibility, and capacity to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Resourceful and not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda’s AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers’ digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers’ IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world’s largest enterprises including Hulu, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, parental leave, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
- Competitive equity
- Remote-first environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive health benefits
- #PandaParent support. Combined total of 18 weeks fully paid leave for all new parents
- Financial planning services
- Employee learning & development budget
- Values-based recognition (quarterly and annually)
- Social community & ERG programs
- Dog friendly office
- Lunches provided in office
- Flexible work environment
- Values-based culture
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Pay Scale: $128,000 - $154,000 USD Annually
BigPanda offers a generous total rewards package that includes base pay, bonus, equity, and a world-class benefits program. We run three (3) compensation review cycles per year to ensure that managers can recognize employees without much lag between achievement and reward. All of this builds toward the best compensation we can give to anyone: the ability to develop your skills each and every day. BigPanda has a significant focus on career development that is at the core of our employee experience.
BigPanda is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity workplace employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Note: BigPanda is an E-Verify Employer
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.