Senior Product Manager
BigPanda is a fast-growing, values-driven, global company that enables Tech Ops teams to keep the digital economy running. BigPanda’s AI-driven IT operations (aka AIOps) platform transforms IT data into insight and action. By eliminating IT noise, automating incident management, and keeping our customers’ digital services up and running around the clock, we become a mission-critical part of our customers’ IT operations.
With BigPanda, some of the world’s largest enterprises including Hulu, Cisco, United, Abbott, Marriott, Expedia and many others are able to reduce costs and increase efficiencies, accelerate business velocity, and deliver extraordinary customer experiences.
BigPanda is backed by top-tier investors including Sequoia, Mayfield, Battery, Insight Partners, Advent International, and Greenfield Partners.
We have an awesome team of motivated, knowledgeable, fun-loving, and friendly Pandas. We provide comprehensive health coverage, parental leave, competitive cash and equity compensation, and a supportive, collaborative, and innovative environment to empower you to do the best work of your career.
- Competitive equity
- Hybrid work schedule
- Company funded health insurance
- 6 weeks fully paid Parental Leave
- Critical Family Medical Leave
- Financial planning services
- Employee learning & development budget
- Values-based recognition (quarterly and annually)
- Social community & ERG programs
- FreeFit gym package
- Work-life harmony
- Dog friendly office
You’ll be required to work out of the Tel Aviv office at least 2 days a week.
About the Role:
Senior Product Managers at BigPanda are responsible for defining the vision and leading the strategy and roadmap for their domains and collaborating with cross-functional teams to deliver an exceptional experience that meets customer needs and business objectives.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our team and play a pivotal role in shaping the future of our product and driving the success of our offering in the market. Specifically, we are looking for someone to lead the Incident Enrichment product offering which is a critical component of the core product.
What you will do:
- Develop and communicate a clear product vision aligned with the company's overall strategy, and define the KPIs to measure progress against them
- Create and manage the product roadmap by prioritizing features and initiatives based on impact, resources, and market trends, and ensuring alignment with the overall business strategy and customer needs
- Work closely with engineering, design, and field teams to define requirements, specifications, and timelines
- Meet with customers and end users to obtain deep understanding of their experience and journey
- Continuously monitor product performance and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement
What skills and experience you’ll bring to BigPanda:
- At least 5 years of proven experience in product management with a track record of successfully launching and managing SaaS products
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile development environment
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills (in Hebrew and English), with the ability to influence and collaborate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Passion for innovation and a relentless focus on delivering products that delight customers