Junior Release Manager
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We're looking for a talented individual with a technical background to join our Release Management and Program Management teams as a Junior Release Manager. Our R&D team is based in Tel Aviv, and you'll be reporting directly to the Director of Program Management in the R&D team. BigID has bi-weekly releases of the core product and various applications.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and drive software delivery at high quality in an efficient way.
- Interact daily with Engineering, Product, Operations, Support, Project, and Architecture to coordinate the release of the products and ensure releases meet the schedule, and at high quality.
- Work with planning and tracking systems to lead the release progress, and build release indicators.
- Partner with the QA teams to ensure alignment of all tests between the development, verification, and QA groups.
- Conduct release meetings and communicate release statuses. Resolve issues when they appear and raise red flags when needed. Lead retrospectives and follow up on improvements.
- Collaborate with teams across the globe to drive process changes that can help improve development and release workflows.
- Define and improve processes, guidelines, and checklists across teams.
- Create release metrics to ensure visibility and continuous improvements in R&D process.
- Hands-on work with Jenkins and GitLab
What you’ll bring:
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Agility with multi-tasking abilities.
- Working in an independent and organized way.
- Determination while constantly seeking success.
- Problem-solving, analytical thinking, and critical thinking abilities.
- Ability to self-manage, self-start, lead technically, and communicate effectively.
- Presentation skills and eloquent English.
- Git, Jira and Jenkins knowledge or a technical background that enables you to quickly learn how to use these tools.
- An understanding of R&D processes and best practices.
- An understanding of Agile and scrum/kanban methodologies.
TLV: What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritize offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements - for parents, for remote work days, etc.
- Office perks: dog-friendly environment, fully-stocked fridge, gym and exercise classes, weekly Happy Hours, free parking, evening meals
- Knowledge training & Career development tracks
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
Shine - We shine and make it our mission always to stand out