Technical Account Manager
Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We're leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we're on Built In's 2023 Best Places to Work, one of America's fastest-growing companies, Inc5000 2023, 3 years running, one of the 20 coolest identity access management and data protection companies, CRN Security 100 2023, a Market Leader in DSPM at the 11th annual Global InfoSec Awards (Cyber Defense Magazine) and 2023 Disruptor Gold Winner - Most Disruptive Cyber Security Software, Globee Awards.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
At BigID the Technical Account Manager is a key role in our organization who serves our customers by demonstrating the BigID platform, resolving technical issues, answering technical questions, and performing product demonstrations, evaluation, and production deployments with customers. With a primary focus on customer satisfaction, enablement and ongoing value, Technical Account Managers work reactively and proactively to provide customers with the best data-driven automation experience using BigID.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will have continuous opportunities to apply and build your technical skills including implementing BigID in both POV and production environments, programming, and customer presentations. TAMs operate with a high degree of autonomy to deliver excellence across our regional customer base. You will report to the regional Senior Manager of Technical Account Management and play a key role as the region grows rapidly.
What you’ll do:
- Demo BigID and conduct BigID proof-of-values for future customers
- Assist customers to achieve their goals with BigID across the entire lifecycle
- Support regional sales managers to onboard new customers
- Build exceptional customer relationships
- Continuously improve our global practice to accelerate customer time to value
- Work remotely under limited supervision
- Efficiently lead enterprise-scale projects
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 3 years in technical, customer-facing roles with experience in one or more of the following domains: data, networking, cloud (e.g., kubernetes, S3), cyber-security, programming/scripting.
- Ability to describe complex technical concepts to diverse audiences: executives, business stakeholders, and technology practitioners
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills, with an ability to break down complex challenges into smaller, simpler parts
- A team-first approach with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent experience.
What’s in it for you?
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we prioritise offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Flexible work arrangements
- Other compulsory benefits based on country of residence
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do, Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out