Product Marketing Manager
At Apartment List, we’re on a mission to find every renter a home they love at the value they deserve. Finding the right place to live is one of the most important, time-consuming and expensive decisions that all of us make. Getting it right matters. We’ve helped over 1 million families find a home they love, and we’re just getting started.
As a Product Marketing Manager at Apartment List, you'll join a high-impact team and drive go-to-market strategies for our innovative products in both B2C and B2B capacities. Leveraging your expertise in two-sided marketplaces, you'll create compelling messaging and programs that resonate with our multifaceted audiences and achieve business goals.
In this role, you'll report to the Senior Manager, Product Marketing and own product campaigns targeted at both consumer renters and B2B partners. Your skills will be key in championing our products and delivering integrated plans tailored for each audience.
Here’s what you’ll do as part of the team:
- Bring the voice of the customer (e.g., customer insights, customer decision journey, etc.) to our works
- Bring the voice of the market (e.g. competitive insights, industry trends, pricing/business models, etc.)
- Contribute to GTM/marketing strategy development and own the integrated campaign executions.
- Support KPI establishment and own dashboards/reports/presentations to track performance, share learnings/insights and drive optimizations.
- Influence new product/feature development and the renovations of existing ones.
- Develop creative assets, presentations, and sales enablement collaterals.
Here are the skills and experience you’ll need to be successful:
- 5+ years marketing experience, including +2 years in B2B SaaS product marketing
- Experience with and/or interest/passion for two-sided digital marketplaces
- Strong B2B and B2C marketing skills
- Ability to craft tailored plans for multifaceted audiences
- Data-driven approach to optimize integrated product campaigns
- Proficiency with marketing automation and CRM platforms
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Data-driven mindset with analytical abilities
- Excellent project management and organizational abilities
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Brand, Performance Marketing, Design, Product Management, Engineering, Research, Analytics, Finance, etc.) to drive success.
- SQL proficiency
- Looker/Tableau proficiency
- Mobile app marketing
Here's the Pay Range:
At Apartment List, we carefully consider a variety of factors to determine compensation for each position, including the role, level, and work. The US base salary range for this position is $105,000 - $145,000 + bonus + equity, which reflects the compensation target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Please note, the compensation details reflect base salary only and do not include bonus, benefits, and perks that we offer.
We also rely on market indicators along with considering your work location, job related skills, experience and relevant education and training, to determine compensation that is fair and competitive for you. Apartment List will consider paying compensation near the higher of the range in exceptional circumstances, where candidates have the experience, credentials or expertise that would warrant such consideration. It is always our goal to hire exceptional talent and we would be happy to share more about compensation during the hiring process.
Here's what's in it for you (full-time employees only):
- Competitive Compensation: Including annual salary, pre-IPO stock options, and other financial compensation (if applicable)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage: 100% of premiums covered for you AND all of your dependents
- Unlimited Flexible Time Off: Unlimited FTO in addition to 11 company holidays per year, quarterly “recharge” days, and a week-long holiday break
- Home Office Reimbursement: To cover home office furniture and supplies, monthly home internet, and monthly cell phone (if applicable)
- Health & Wellness Reimbursement: To cover monthly gym membership or other qualifying expenses
- Parental Support: Generous parental and family leave, fertility benefits, and employer-sponsored stipends towards family forming services
- 401k Plan: To support you in your individual retirement goals
- Team Events: Frequent team-building events, fun team off-sites, and bi-annual company meetups
- Commitment to DEI: To prioritize Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion within our workplace and to stay true to our values and mission
- Mentorship and Training: To get you onboard quickly, learn new professional skills, and invest in your career development
- Impact and Visibility: To expose you to and provide the opportunity to work on highly strategic initiatives that will transform the business
- Encouragement and Empowerment: To explore and adopt new technologies and drive meaningful decisions and outcomes
At Apartment List we believe that everyone deserves a home they love AND a career they love. We strive to build a diverse team that is a reflection of the people we serve; this is made possible through our commitment to fostering a culture of diversity, inclusion, equity, and connectedness.
As a proud equal opportunity employer, we celebrate the collection of individual differences, life experiences, ideas, perspectives, knowledge, and talent. We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status.