At the dawn of mobile apps, Airship powered the first commercial messages and then expanded its data-led approach to all re-engagement channels (mobile wallet, SMS, email), app UX experimentation and feature release management.
Now, with Airship App Experience Platform (AXP), brands can create and adapt native app experiences on their own — with no ongoing developer support or app updates required.
Having powered trillions of mobile app interactions for thousands of global brands, Airship is proud to be at the forefront of what has become the digital center of customer experience, loyalty and monetization — mobile app experience (MAX).
About the Opportunity
Airship is hiring our first Enablement Manager to drive continuous improvements in our go-to-market (GTM) methods and processes. The Enablement Manager will be part of the Airship Solutions team and partner closely with leaders in sales, sales ops, and marketing. The Enablement Manager will be responsible for developing our sales enablement strategy, providing our AEs, SDRs and AMs with the training and tools they need to hit our ambitious growth goals.
One of the best parts of working at Airship is our culture of strong cross-functional collaboration and highly integrated teams in sales, customer success, product, and marketing. The Enablement Manager will be at the center of this collaboration.
You are a passionate problem solver. You’re driven, no one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are. You take the lead in getting things done. You have experience building an enablement program from the ground up and your success has been linked to your ability to build lasting relationships with senior level sales and GTM leaders as well as individual contributors. You are comfortable working on a wide range of projects across diverse teams, functions and time zones. You enjoy difficult tasks and thrive on being in the middle of the activity.
- Coordinate cross-functionally to build and deliver process improvements, playbooks, toolkits, fact sheets, positioning materials and skills development
- Identify opportunities to improve sales effectiveness and validate proficiency through pitch certification
- Train GTM teams on an ongoing basis on best use of marketing and sales enablement materials and new product or company developments
- Develop and deliver live and virtual onboarding and training programs that equip new sellers (AEs, SDRs, AMs) with the essential knowledge and skills required to be successful in their role
- Continually measure program compliance, seller performance and business impact of each program
- Field ad hoc content and support requests from sales team
- Maintain LMS and internal knowledge base to ensure content is up to date and sellers have access to the information that they need
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required, preferably in digital marketing technology. Past experience selling B2B technology solutions preferred.
- Experience developing dynamic training curriculums and managing learning-related software
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent education and experience, preferred
- Experience and desire to work cross-functionally with experts from Sales, Solutions, Marketing and Product
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation)
- Extensive knowledge of sales methodologies, sales process, and buyer’s journey
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Compensation at Airship
Airship’s compensation is determined by a variety of factors including market data, experience ladders, and geographical location. The starting salary range for this position is: $116,400-$131,500 per year. Some roles may also be eligible for commission, bonus, competitive equity packages and other performance incentives. In addition, we also provide an extensive suite of Benefits offerings as part of our Total Rewards approach to compensation.
CCPA disclosure notice here.
Benefits at Airship
Workplace Flexibility (Fully Remote Option) + WFH stipends + Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance (PPO/HSA Options) + Mental Health Benefits + Open PTO Policy (take the time you need) + 401(k) Retirement Plan + Stock Options + Mentorship Program + Employee Resource Groups + Culture Club + Supplemental Benefits (Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending) + Parental Leave + Employee Assistance Program + Referral Bonus Program.
Duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time; or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.