Product Manager, Buyer Experience
1stDibs is a one-of-a-kind online marketplace that connects design lovers to more than one million extraordinary pieces, from furniture and fine art to jewelry and fashion. As a leading global marketplace for design lovers, we enable shoppers to discover beautiful things and interact with top sellers from around the world and our team shares that passion. Our best-in-class platform allows shoppers to buy directly, negotiate a price, or bid on items at auction and enables them to interact with sellers throughout all stages of the transaction — including item inquiries, price negotiations, and customization requests.
As the Product Manager, Buyer Experience at 1stDibs, you'll lead our buyer mobile app, home page, and navigation experiences. You'll take charge of critical platforms, crafting a strategic roadmap, and leading a talented cross-functional team to drive scalable growth. Your focus will be on building features that provide a frictionless buyer experience and drive growth.
What you’ll do
- Develop and lead the strategy, roadmap, and day-to-day management of buyer experience product features.
- Drive end-to-end product development, from concept to launch, and define requirements, goals, and success metrics for product launches.
- Incorporate user research, market analysis, analytics, and community feedback into product requirements.
- Collaborate closely with design, research, and engineering teams to build and iterate on key features.
- Partner with a diverse range of stakeholders and act as a cross-functional leader to spearhead new product initiatives.
What you’ll bring
- You have 4+ years of product management experience, ideally in an e-commerce marketplace with exposure to IOS.
- You have proven expertise in planning, directing, and organizing product roadmaps.
- You have exceptional verbal, written, and visual presentation skills, with a keen understanding of the power of storytelling.
- You have strong problem-solving ability, capable of breaking down complex issues and effectively communicating across different functions to identify potential solutions.
- You are proficient in analytical skills, including SQL, to analyze data to find feature opportunities and evaluate feature performance while making informed tradeoffs.
Our overall compensation package is made of several parts, base compensation being one of them. At 1stDibs we value and are proud of our culture, innovation, professional development and training workshops, trust and giving back to the community. Equity, a comprehensive benefits package, and incentive (IF APPLICABLE) are all are components of your total compensation package. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider your location, experience, and other job-related factors.
1stDibs is an Equal Opportunity Employer
The 1stDibs mission, to enrich lives with the extraordinary, can only be achieved when diversity, equity and inclusion are embedded into our values, culture and the way we do business. Enabling access to and celebrating unique and diverse perspectives is at the very core of what we do. We are committed to attracting and retaining the best talent in the industry, who are reflective of the diversity of our communities, and fostering an environment where every individual feels they belong, are valued and heard. As a leading design marketplace, we leverage the power of our platform and brand to empower historically underrepresented individuals, and the businesses they own, across the art and design industries.
Total Compensation Statement
1stDibs is committed to attracting, motivating and retaining top talent who drive the business forward and help us achieve our mission and vision. The company’s Total Compensation packages are designed to reward performance, be fair, equitable, and competitive, and consist of base salary, equity (where applicable), and health and work-life benefits.